Sunday, February 21, 2010

Showering in the rain

I had a full week of teaching this past week that was probably my best
week of teaching yet though thats not saying a ton. It was also the
first week that i taught my full load of courses now that form one is
under way. I think it should be a manageable load once i get a lesson
planning routine down. Like today, i wanted to do all my lessons for
the week, but i was invited to lunch at someones house. I had done
about 2 lessons n then i left for lunch around 1, thinking id be back
by 4 n could finish then. Well i didnt get back til after 6 so im
trying to do at least one more so ill be covered for tomorow n
tuesday. It was an awesome lunch though. It started raining right when
i got home, n when it rains here it really rains. Since my shower area
is outside, its a pain to go there when its raining so i just lathered
up in my courtyard, in the rain. It was pretty cold so i dont know
that ill do it agaim though. I came in though n put on these awesomely
warm socks my grandma mailed me, made some tea, n now im about to
finish my lessons n go to sleep. And also im all booked for the world
cup, flight with kenya air n camping at some hostel, so now i just
need the OK from peace corps, n ill send them my request next time i
go to town.